Rhino industrial excavators
RHINO is the new born from the many years of experience of Longo company in the field of the suction.
A suction excavator with turbines and double separate aspiration plant for the suction of dry and/or liquid material through a rear suction trunk with hose of 250 mm. diameter.
- This system is designed so as to eliminate the detrimental problem of entry of liquids in the dry filters.
- The plant is provided with a continuous automatic filtration system of the sucked air, consisting of no. 50 washable and replaceable filter cartridges capable to completely break down the dusty particles aspirated.
- The body is entirely made of Hardox abrasion- proof steel and furnished with a vibrating device to improve the unloading operations.
- The turbines, also entirely made of wear-resistant material for high performance, produce a flow rate of 45,000 m³/h and a vacuum up to 600 mbar such as to ensure the suction of material from long distance.
- The equipment provided with a powerful air compressor of 4.500 lit/min, designed for continuous heavy-duty operation.
- Different models are available for 2, 3 and 4 axles vehicles and on request can also be supplied in ADR version.
Dust emission control
The equipment is provided with our innovative system of management and monitoring of dust emission in the atmosphere, which performs a combined and continuous control of dust-temperature concentrations to avoid the risk of dangerous triggering of explosion also in ATEX zones.
Among the various options available, you can request to have a hydraulic operations of the equipment completely controlled by remote control, a water tank coupled to a high pressure water piston pump with stainless steel head and valves, hose reel, gas detector devices, and rear street washing/suction system by means of high performance special nozzles.